Re: Student Artwork! Pictures!

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:13:02 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 4:44:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
    aheinema-state.edu writes:<<
     They are super and inspiring--thank you for sharing, Janice! Keep in touch
     about your interviews and future employment at a great school that deserves
     to have you!!!
    >lesson was Handpainted Torn Paper Collage.
    > Look under the section Art I Collage
    Paintings! >
           http://www.crosswinds.net/~nwrhsart/collagepainting.html
    >Janice Jarreau
      Ann Heineman.... >>

    Thanks Ann,
        I have another job interview Tues. afternoon with my second choice
    school. I will keep yall informed.
    Janice

    ---