Re: No windows

From: whimscal
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:17:39 PDT

    I have more windows than anyone could ask for. My back wall is windows to
    the outside and the opposite wall is complete glass to the main hall. When
    we first moved in I did not mind the glass wall to the main hall (right by
    the main entry way) because people would look in an watch my students
    working. People always comment on how much they enjoy watching us work.
    The only problem is the current schedule has me teaching during the time for
    6th and 7th graders go to lunch...I hate it because I have had to cover up
    all the windows to kep my students from being distracted. Nothing but
    windows on two walls has also left me with little change for room
    arrangement. I know the way some people's situations are this sounds
    petty...but I can understand how a goldfish in a bowl feels when people
    stare and knock on the glass.

    At 08:40 PM 05/24/2000 EDT, you wrote:
    >I'm sorry you don't have windows. That must be hard to deal with. I do have a
    >suggestion, there are special lights that creates a more natural light
    >effect. Wish I could remember the name but maybe someone else does. Hope it
    >helps! Gail
    >
    >---

    ---