Re: Student Artwork! Pictures! (Roberta)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 20:00:34 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 12:49:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Rdunkelart writes:
             http://www.crosswinds.net/~nwrhsart/collagepainting.html
     Janice - these are spectacular works of art. Once finished how does your
     cooperative group decide who keeps the work of art. In elementary there are
     always hurt feeling so I avoid very much coop art.
      Also enjoyed the looks of the other art works in your school. Very
    talented artists!!! Thanks for sharing.
     Roberta

    Dear Roberta:
        We had 29 groups so we doubled up on nearly all of the images. I will
    get half and he will keep half. Thanks for the compliments.
    Janice

    ---