Grounds for Sculpture

From: dj (djash)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 18:39:25 PDT

    Patty posted a note about meeting at the Grounds for Sculpture in
    Trenton, NJ on Saturday June 17. I have been looking forward to the get
    together. I would really love to meet you all. However, I just got an
    invitation to our family reunion on the 17th. I don't want to cause too
    much of a hassle but I was wondering if there is any way you all would
    mind if we could do this on another day? I'm done with school by then
    and could go even on a week day. If you think it would be possible
    please let me know...and thank you all very much for considering the
    date change. (If it's not possible, I understand... I'll keep trying....
    maybe next time.) Hope your all having a good weekend. Did anybody get
    to the Rancocus Pow Wow / Art Festival? I had a great time as usual. We
    are suppose to go back tomorrow. Hope it doesn't rain too hard. Donna

    ---