Re: guns and violence - painting fear

From: Batmom44
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 14:31:12 PDT

    And you say I have been through a lot!! Perhaps we should write the book
    together. I have a friend who has been telling me for 30 years that I should
    write a book. But you see I know people like yourself and others who have
    been through as much and more. I feel lucky. And yes I do frequently vent in
    paint or some other medium. It does a lot for the soul.
    Reatha

    ---