Re: sketchbooks/what kind?

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 13:46:22 PDT

    --- Jennings51 wrote:
    > Debbie,
    > What kind of binding machine and where did you
    > purchase it?
    > Thanks,
    > Denise J.

    I purchased the binding machine at Office Depot. It
    is the kind that binds using the plastic combs. These
    are cheap and the machine is very easy to use. We can
    add paper through out the year. I plan to use the
    drawing paper for sketches and probably cheap xerox
    paper for taking notes. Our school has paper stored
    in a very old storage building. Just about every year
    the janitor brings me a box of paper rats have eaten
    ito. This paper cannot be put in the machines. I do
    away with the paper were the rats chewed the untouched
    packages I use.

    =====
    Debbie
    NE Texas