Vincent van Gogh

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 12:54:14 PDT

    I belong to the palette and brush newsletter and this came over
    today- you might find it interesting.
    Sandra
    astroboy
    ----------------------------------
    The Secrets of the Masters Vincent van Gogh
    The secret techniques of master painter Vincent van Gogh, whose
    color brightened considerably after his
    exposure to Impressionism. This visually matched palette will help
    modern painters reproduce his effects.
    http://painting.about.com/library/blvangoghpalette.htm
    The Life & Work of Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890)
    Information on the complete range of Van Gogh's work including his
    paintings, sketches, letter sketches, and
    watercolors articles, image databases, biography and sources of
    reproductions of his work.
    http://painting.about.com/library/blvangogh.htm

    ---