Re: guns and violence

From: PHimmelber
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 10:17:20 PDT

    Your sensitive personal response to guns and violence moved me. Indeed, laws
    are inadequate when you are confronted by a cruel malefactor. Teaching is our
    business and perhaps we can find a way to turn our children from insensate
    violence with our strength and not abdicate the responsibility to lawmakers.
    Peter

    ---