Re: sketchbooks

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 09:18:38 PDT

    Did you use watercolor paper for the cover? I have over 600 students so I'm
    wondering if another paper would work.
    How often do you see your students? I love the idea of the drawing
    assignments, but time might be a factor. That's why I'm looking at take home
    assignments. Last year, each student designed their front cover using the
    first letter of their first name. Got some really interesting designs. Thanks
    for the ideas. Janet

    ---