Tribute to Sparky in Saturday Comics

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 07:25:41 PDT

    If you start the day by reading the comics, you will live
    longer and have a happier life. In your local paper as
    in the Kansas City Star cartoon artists paid tribute to
    Charles "Sparky" Schultz on Saturday, May 27th by the
    loving references to Charlie Brown, Snoopy, etc. in their
    comics. The star had 25 strips and 5 panels dedicated
    to Sparky. If you missed them, find you Saturday paper.
                                                    Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan