Repost / New student web pages

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 06:58:55 PDT

    This did not appear to go through the first time so I'm reposting it.
    It's been an hour since I sent it, just delete it if this is a duplicate.

      As I pack up the classroom and get ready to leave for Taos,
    New Mexico I'm tying up a few loose ends. I've got two new
    web pages started: One is going to be an on going project,
    it's a virtual tour of Kansas City Art and Sculpture conducted
    by my students. We can add to it with each new field trip.
    I've got lots to add but here's a start
            http://taospaint.com/VirtualTour.html
    The other recognizes one of my students for the outstanding
    work she has done this year. Her giggles were more than I
    could take, at times, but her creativity was really special.
            http://www.taospaint.com/NinaRivera.html
    I'm still searching for a couple of discs with her work on them.
    That tells me that I'd better get organized next year.
            When I leave for Taos in two weeks, I'll put my lists on hold.
    Any e-mail you send me after June 7th may not get read till July.
    I'll either be in New Mexico, painting or at the Lake of the Ozarks
    with Frani and the Grandkids. Right now I've got over 1000 e-mails
    that haven't been looked at. I delete them later today. Remember,
    if you want me to read it, put Hey Woody in the subject line to
    catch my attention.
            Back to school on Tuesday to pack and clean, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan