Re: taking a book from an office.......

From: Tmcnorf
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 04:57:22 PDT

    In a message dated 5/21/00 4:44:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    graham24 writes:

    << Nope! Not without asking to come into my space. It was unacceptable, no
     matter how "flattered" you think it might appear. >>

    my apologies. that was meant rather tongue in cheek. my warped sense of
    humor does often not communicate well in writing.

    ---