Re: another shooting

From: Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 07:12:32 PDT

    Isnīt it sad that in such a great country like yours, USA, people have to
    worry about owning a gun to feel safe! It must be time to really work on
    getting the rate of violence down so children and teachers are safe and I
    personally donīt think youīll do this with guns.
    Best regards from the far north,
    Rosa

    ---