Re: Illinois Art Jobs

From: Patricia Noelia López (ErickyPat)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 21:09:20 PDT

    Mr Morris
    Perhaps you can help me. I'm an argentine Art teacher and my husband and me
    are planing to move to the States, if possible. I'd like to get a job as an
    Art teacher. I have an extense teaching experience and I have a certain
    domain of English language. At my country, I'm working in belingual
    schools, where I have to teach Art in English. what I'd like to know is if
    there is any offering to foreign teachers at the States. Who I should
    contact and how.
    Thank you.
    Patricia N. López
    Art Teacher