Re: sketchbook motivation

From: Bicyclken
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 20:24:11 PDT

    I have my A.P. students complete a series of sketchbook assignments that
    contribute to the completion of the portfolio. They will do it because they
    know that I am giving them a route to a complete end in the completion of the
    A.P. portfolio. This is a group of assignments that will help in their
    Breadth section and the Concentration project if they choose to do so.

    I feel that Sketchbooks can be a great help to the student but they are lazy
    and the younger ones are resistant to the idea. I will continue to do this
    in A.P. because these are the students that will go on and are the most

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA