Killing Fields

From: design18 (design18)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 15:08:09 PDT

    I'm the person who originated the thread about meeting Dith Pran (the
    photographer from the NY Times who the Killing Fields was about). A friend
    of mine who works for the NY Times verified that he is indeed alive and
    working for the NY Times. I haven't had time to get any other info about
    this. Has anyone visited the website http://Dithpran.org/ ? What an eye
    opener. Fran in NJ