Re: marbling supplies

From: SZim52
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 18:43:51 PDT

    Check out this web site...they have the most reliable marbling products. The
    paper that you use is very important...no smooth surface paper...construction
    paper gives good results as does printing paper with a rag content,
    especially since I don't take the time to prepare with alum etc. Great
    results on fabric too.
    www.prochemical.com

    ---