Re: strange and discourteous e-mail

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 13:23:36 PDT

            It would have been most courteous for the person, if he was posting
    to our list, as it seems he has, to have introduced himself and explained
    his intentions. How did he get our addresses anyway--without going through
    joining the list?! No, we are not paranoid. Just following our instincts.
    Something smelled fishy. Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    |Y'all ARE paranoid. There's nothing strange about it at all. It's just a
    |web site full of art work. Just click on the URL on the page...it will take
    |you to the web site...there's NO downloading to it. You don't have to click
    |on the attachment...the attachment is just a copy of the same thing.

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---