Re: NINA: team teaching--creative writing/ making books--suggestions?

From: Holly112
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 17:43:00 PDT

    In a message dated 05/27/2000 8:20:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Holly112 writes:

    << In a message dated 05/27/2000 6:27:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
     NMoore9017 writes:

     << Please be patient while I search my "hummocks" at school for this
      hand-out sheet. It's been at least a couple of years since I did this.

      Nina >>

     My previous post just goes to show that my braIN IS ALREADY ON SUMMER
    VACATION! I meant to say I completely understand, having my own hummocks all
    over my attic, basement, desks, at home and in school! And to think I"ll be
    leaving my job and I'll have to take all my school hummocks home in a couple
    of weeks!
    Don't go nuts looking for it, if you come upon it one day. let me know.....!
     Holly :0) >>

    Holly :0)

    ---