New Virus Alert

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 17:06:50 PDT

    Hi, all,

    Pasted below is info from a reputable computer-solutions network I
    subscribe to (also publishes a column in the Phoenix paper). I was not
    aware until this came that there IS a new virus.

    Maggie

    This is a free service of www.computerproblems.com
    (formerly Support4Free.com)

    To be added to this service go to:
    http://www.computerproblems.com/quikreg.cfm
    VIRUS ALERT! A Word Macro Virus named "Killer Resume"
    is making the rounds....

    This is a variant of the W97M/Melissa family
    with a very dangerous payload. Get all the relevent
    information on how to spot this fiend by going to:
    http://www.computerproblems.com/answer.cfm?AnswerID=10467&QuestionID=10529&CatID=41

    ---