Re: another shooting

From: Artemis420
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 16:55:53 PDT

    In a message dated 5/27/00 9:29:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time, terily
    writes:

    << We have to remember that making more laws on guns is not going to stop
     criminals from having guns. It is only going to make LAW ABIDING
     CITIZENS not have any guns to protect themselves from the criminals.

     BTW, did everyone hear about how Rosie "Million Mom March" O'Donnell has
     petitioned that her bodyguards be allowed to be armed, so that her
     children are adequately protected? What about MY children, Rosie?
     Don't they deserve to be protected, too?

    Why don't you look around at other countries where there are gun laws? What
    you claim is not true. Gun deaths reach astronomical figures only in this
    country.
    Its sickening. I read your words and wonder what you are thinking...what kind
    of life is it when we live in fear of our neighbors?
    Insanity.
    Artie

    ---