Re: bullet proof vests - another shooting

From: DHJones3
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 15:40:44 PDT

    A bullet proof vest would not have helped that teacher in Florida. If you
    have ever watch a small child play with a gun they aim right at your face.
    I can see both side of this issue and hope and pray I never have to face it
    with my children or grandchildren. This shooting happened to close to where
    my grandchildren live and my son-in-law teaches..West Palm Breach.

    We have the protective film on our windows at school. There is one Mom from
    Oklahoma promoting all buildings to have that installed so people all around
    a bombed building will not be hit by flying glass. I do have a many windown
    in my room.

    ---