Re: strange e-mail

From: Iteachart7
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 14:50:09 PDT

    In a message dated 5/27/00 2:08:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Rdunkelart writes:

    << Maybe I am paranoid but wondering if any of you received an e-mail from
    oscar
     araripe - it was from oararipe to oscararipepepito

    I got it too. I just deleted it as I didn't recognize the person and it
    didn't come form the list.
    Gabrielle

    ---