Re: Delaware Art Jobs

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 13:49:16 PDT

    I have an Elementary opening in my district.
    Send letter of interest and pertinent information to:
    Pennridge School District
    1506 North Fifth Street
    Perkasie, PA 18944

    To anyone
    I have an elementary (1-6) Art position opening.
    We are a rural/suburban district in Upper Bucks County PA.
    Good salaries here.
    If interested let me know that you are applying.
    Patty