hummocks to hammocks

From: PurpleArt
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 13:25:21 PDT

    It struck me that all we have to do is change 1 letter in the word "hummock"
    (apparently a source of stress for many) and Ta-Da! We have "hammock"
    instead (definitely a source of anti-stress for most!). Here's hoping you
    all leave your hummocks at school for the summer and enjoy your hammocks at
    home during vacation! :-) Enjoy! --Lisa in SD

    ---