Re: strange e-mail

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 13:10:11 PDT

    Rdunkelart Rdunkelart 5/27/00 11:07 AM

    >Maybe I am paranoid but wondering if any of you received an e-mail from oscar
    araripe -

    Rule of email-thumb: Never open an attachment from someone you don't know.

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder

    ---