Re: strange e-mail

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 13:10:11 PDT

    Rdunkelart Rdunkelart 5/27/00 11:07 AM

    >Maybe I am paranoid but wondering if any of you received an e-mail from oscar
    araripe -

    Rule of email-thumb: Never open an attachment from someone you don't know.

    "So many things have made living and learning easier. But the real things
    haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the
    most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful
    and have courage when things go wrong"...Laura Ingalls Wilder