Re: Crayons and Asbestos

From: Holly112
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 12:23:37 PDT

    In a message dated 05/27/2000 9:37:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    MarshArt writes:

    << Can you believe this one? Palm Beach County Schools (FL) pulled all their
     crayons from supply.
    My prrincipal announced that no crayons were permitted to be used in the
    school EVER until further notice! (I'm bringing in a copy of the Binney &
    Smith statement that Judy from Sax sent to the list....

    Holly :0)