Re: another shooting

From: BluesTruth
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 11:53:57 PDT

    Wouldn't trigger locks work in this case of shooting the teacher? Or...what
    is wrong with waiting a few days to get the gun license? What about waiting
    a few weeks? What's the rush? Why are the gun lovers upset about waiting?!?!
    When I see Charlton Heston raising his rifle and proclaiming, "This is for
    you, VP Gore." This is downright scary. What do children think when they
    see that image??
    We've got to keep the gun OUT OF the hands of 14 year olds. Where are these
    kids getting these guns????? Irrresponsible adults.
    Whether we are pro-gun or against guns, the adult who keep these guns on the
    bureau or kitchen table are just as responsible for the killing of innocents
    as the child who shot the gun. Can we agree on this issue?
    Jill (BT)

    ---