Re: strange e-mail

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 11:45:32 PDT

    In a message dated 5/27/00 1:30:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
    croberts writes:

    << All I did was click on the web site and looked at all of the pictures of
    the
     art work. I never did open the attachment.
     Carolyn >>

    Thanks for clearing this up. Ever since I downloaded pretty park onto my
    computer from a known friend who didn;t know what she had I;ve been ever more
    cautious.
    Looked at the work - was hard to load up the website so didn;t spend much time
    'maybe another look another time. Just searched for Oscar Araripe - now
    wonder
    what the download looked like. Flag Ant Eater sounds like a virus to me!!!
    Anyone out there brave enough to look? What was it. roberta

    ---