Re: Ny teaching

From: Ajax50
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 11:38:27 PDT

    You might want to try New Jersey. Many towns are close
    to NY without the expense and salaries are not bad. Also
    I have a feeling within the next couple of year there
    will be a big turn over of teachers. Many will be
    retiring. Also the state is implementing their core
    curriculum standards and the art standards will really come into effect, I believe in the year 2002 or 2003.
    There are many districts that do not have enough
    teachers meet the standards. Of course many of these
     schools are in the inner cities.
    TD

    ---