strange e-mail

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 11:07:29 PDT

    Maybe I am paranoid but wondering if any of you received an e-mail from oscar
    araripe - it was from oararipe to oscararipepepito

    the download would have been Flag Ant Eater Invitation Maybe am missing
    the chance to win a $scadillion dollars but I didn't open it. Have to figure
    out how to
    get my McAffee to check e-mail before I open it I guess. Thought it was set
    to do that but guess it isn;t.

    If anyone know what this might be please let me know. Roberta

    ---