Re: marbled paper

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 10:20:31 PDT

    In a message dated 5/27/00 9:05:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
    gregjuli writes:

    << Carb- Otherllo pencils for class marbleing >>

    What is this product?

    Has anyone floated ink on top of water and pulled a print - very delicate and
    best
    for small paper. If I remember correctly it was a dot of oil (cooking oil I
    think) dropped onto the surface of the water and
    then different colors of ink were dropped onto the surface. Roberta

    ---