Re: Student Artwork! Pictures!

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 10:16:35 PDT

    Janjarreau wrote:
    > My co-op teacher put up my students work on their schools website. The
    > lesson was Handpainted Torn Paper Collage.
                                  Look under the section Art I Collage
    Paintings
     http://www.crosswinds.net/~nwrhsart/collagepainting.html
    > Janice Jarreau
    Janice these are first rate and I looked to see the faculty listing
    and you were not on it (Duh)
    oops student teacher. That's how impressive they turned out. My
    question. Did they collage and them go back in and paint or did they
    paint first then tear and collage? Now I know you have talked about
    it at length before and I probably missed the conversation. can you
    privately email me below and tell me again?
    Thanks, Sandra

    astroboy

    ---