re: another shooting

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 09:33:02 PDT

    <<I hope when we go to vote our next president we seriously consider his
    stand on violence and guns!>>

    Me, too. Why wasn't that teacher able to protect him/herself? If
    he/she were also armed, the student would not have even considered
    bringing a gun to school.

    We have to remember that making more laws on guns is not going to stop
    criminals from having guns. It is only going to make LAW ABIDING
    CITIZENS not have any guns to protect themselves from the criminals.

    BTW, did everyone hear about how Rosie "Million Mom March" O'Donnell has
    petitioned that her bodyguards be allowed to be armed, so that her
    children are adequately protected? What about MY children, Rosie?
    Don't they deserve to be protected, too?

    ---