re: coop art

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 09:16:20 PDT

    Roberta,
      Whenever we have cooperative projects in my elem art class, we frame
    the pieces and display them around the school. After a few years, I
    guess, we'll have to take them down and then we will figure out what to
    do with them! I've only started this art program a couple of years ago,
    so no worries (or hurt feelings) yet, just real pride!

    teri

    ---