Re: sketchbooks/what kind?

From: Pablo90512
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 08:11:33 PDT

    The students pay for their sketchbooks.
    I work through Texas Art and Supply ...out of Houston.
    I am able to get a black, hard bound sketchbook...with fairly decent paper
    for about $5.25.
    I am not sure what shipping is like if you live far away....but I think it's
    a great deal!
    I label them for each student...and our 5th and 6th graders think they are
    pretty hot stuff!
    Laurie

    ---