Re: sketchbook site

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 07:50:41 PDT

    Larry, thanks so much for getting my Saturday morning off to such a
    great start...it isn't even 8am, and I have had an art lesson and am
    rearing to go...but first those pesky I-Search papers need to be graded.

    Thanks again,
    Charlotte, already a sketch-book addict who loves all the reinforcement.

    --
    Charlotte Griswold
    griswald

    ---