Re: marbled paper

From: gregjuli
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 07:06:08 PDT

    I know I"ve mentioned this before about marbleing, but I just love using the
    Carb- Otherllo pencils for class marbleing. It is so easy! The results are
    not as vivid as using paint, but still very beautiful. It is a softer look.
    My 6th grade students recently finished a printing assignment ( with styrofoam
    plates plates) and printed on their marbelized paper. We were all thrilled
    with the results. I even had the students in my adaptive program do a few
    sheets of paper with the pencils.
    MaryB

    FRANCIS REDFERN wrote:

    > We are just finishing making bookmarks out of marbled paper. There was
    > alot of acrylic paint wasted.

    ---