Re: sketchbooks/what kind?

From: gregjuli
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 06:48:01 PDT

    JOhn,
    Our honors class has purchased sketchbooks. The regular 6 week classes make
    their sketchbooks with newsprint and a construction paper covers. Our first
    assignments involves doing some type drawing or design on the covers.
    The 6 week classes use the books for sketches that are for planning, notes and
    journaling about aesthetics. The honors classes use them for regularly
    assigned sketches.
    MaryB

    John Kupcinski wrote:

    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > Does your school provide sketchbooks, or do students buy their own?
    > If provided -- what kind/brand/quality (of paper) do you purchase?

    ---