Re: team teaching--creative writing/ making books--suggestions?

From: Holly112
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 22:28:43 PDT

    In a message dated 05/26/2000 10:36:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    NMoore9017 writes:

    << My demos included
     watercolor techniques, spatter, sponge, etc., collage and it's been a while
     so I can't remember everything I demonstrated. That year the kids really
     took off and did some very creative things. Somewhere in one of my
     "hummocks" I may be able to find the hand-out sheet that I made up for that
     lesson if you're interested. >>

    Yes we're interested!

    Holly :0)

    ---