Re: Pack-ratting

From: Iteachart7
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:13:44 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 7:11:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Artgirl109 writes:

    << i have 25 years worth of Arts and Activities and School Arts in no
    particular
     order. I just can't bear to part with them, they've helped me out for so
    many
     years.
     s >>

    When I took this job two years ago the librarian asked me if I wanted the
    back issues of these magazines. I got about 15 years worth! And for the
    last year+ I have been compiling them. I got a huge binder, 4 inches thick ,
    about 300 clear plastice loose leaf sleeves and scissors. once a weekend I
    grab a handful, go through, tear out all the stuff I love and put it into the
    sleeves and into the binder. I have dividers for each section broken down by
    medium. I have painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, history,
    aesthetics, etc... I now am in possesion of a wonderful reference guide
    packed full ideas, suggestions, dreams and wishes and it's mine, all
    mine...LOL The elem art teacher is amazed but truly enjoys going through it.
    I would never them up!
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---