Correction re: lesson plans

From: sharonbk
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 20:10:09 PDT

    At the risk of REPOSTING, I listed my alternate website address incorrectly.
    To view lesson plans, first try
    http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous
    and if there's any problem with this redirecting URL, try
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    When I posted the first time, my message went through quickly. It's been
    several hours since I emailed the second one (correcting the alternate
    address) and it hasn't shown up. So just in case it got lost in cyberspace,
    I'm trying one more time....

    Sorry!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous