Inspiration

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:47:04 PDT

    For those of you who would like some educational and artistic inspiration
    (as well as some worthwhile ammunition for the value of the Arts, although
    this is about Music but the educational component and value to the children
    is in there), I strongly urge you to see the new movie "Music of the Heart"
    with Meryl Streep and Cloris Leachman. No more need be said; see it.

    Lawrence A. Parker
    Philosopher/Educational Consultant
    The Ohio Center for Critical Thinking Instruction
    http://www.acorn.net/lists-ht/occti.html
    Truth, Honor and Courage

    ---