Re: sketchbook motivation /semi-long

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:34:53 PDT

    I also find this to be a good also works when I have trouble
    getting some students to "finish a lesson". I let the first ones through
    put their work up...and then the others begin to finish so theirs can go up
    also. And I don't think it affects the quality of work...because I don't
    always put up ALL the work. Most of the time...just the better
    examples...but sometimes...EVERYBODY's go up and we have a critique on them.
    Carolyn Roberts