Re: sketchbook motivation /semi-long

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:34:53 PDT

    I also find this to be a good motivator...it also works when I have trouble
    getting some students to "finish a lesson". I let the first ones through
    put their work up...and then the others begin to finish so theirs can go up
    also. And I don't think it affects the quality of work...because I don't
    always put up ALL the work. Most of the time...just the better
    examples...but sometimes...EVERYBODY's go up and we have a critique on them.
    Carolyn Roberts

    >Deb
    >I like that idea of making copies and putting them up. I think I might take
    that
    >farther and put all of them to give the slackers a bit of peer pressure.
    >Usually I have only put up sketches from the year before as examples, but
    >putting up current ones sounds good too!
    >maryB
    >
    >Deb Mortl wrote:
    >
    >> Here is the clincher - I Xerox the best assignments and put them on the
    >> buletin board. It has turned into quite a competition (and an honor)
    even