CORRECTION!: Lesson Plan Help

From: sharonbk
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:29:46 PDT

    Uh, oh.... This is like another Friday night when I started typing the wrong
    things...

    Let's try this again.... For lesson plans, check
    http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous

    The alternate address (which I messed up in the previous message) is:
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    Sorry for any confusion this might have caused!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---