Re: Lesson Plan Help

From: sharonbk
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:23:29 PDT

    Hi--I missed the beginning of this thread, but I have quite a few lesson
    plans and other "how-to's" on my website, along with student work (grades
    5-12). The URL is:
    http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous

    I've also just added another page of pictures showing my students'
    paintings. Quite an assortment.

    If, for any reason, the url doesn't take you to the site, you can also try
    http://www.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    I hope you find the site helpful!

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous