Re: Lesson Plan Help

From: sharonbk
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 17:23:29 PDT

    Hi--I missed the beginning of this thread, but I have quite a few lesson
    plans and other "how-to's" on my website, along with student work (grades
    5-12). The URL is:

    I've also just added another page of pictures showing my students'
    paintings. Quite an assortment.

    If, for any reason, the url doesn't take you to the site, you can also try

    I hope you find the site helpful!

    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others