Invitation to view my Photo Album

From: Heather Martin (clubphoto)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:57:11 PDT

    Greetings!

    Heather Martin (Sages7) would like to invite you to view the
     Photo Album Collection
    at Club Photo. Click this link to visit the photo album:

     http://members3.clubphoto.com/heather235112/

    (If this link is not clickable, cut and paste it into your web browser.)

    Here is your personal message from Heather Martin

    I just added a little of the work my students did this year. There are two albums so far. Some of the pictures must be double clicked on for larger view. Let me know what you think! :) Heather
    Create your FREE online photo album today!
    Click the "Join Now" button on the album page:
     http://members3.clubphoto.com/heather235112/

            - Club Photo Network - Photo Sharing Made Simple

    ---