Re: laminator news

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:41:40 PDT

    In a message dated 5/26/00 6:31:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
    skygeoff writes:

    << can't believe I have my own personal laminating machine. >>

    Can we send you posters to laminate? We have one in our library. If the copy
     machine is on you can't laminate or it will screw up the computers and all
    has to be reset. Something to do with fuses and I guess we really are short
    on electricity.
    So you must turn off the copy machine to turn on the laminator and then the
    teachers line up to copy and hate you for laminating your art. Or if you
    goof and
    turn on the laminator with the copy machine on - you have the librarian to
    answer to
    and she turns into the "incredible hulk". Roberta

    ---