laminator news

From: skygeoff
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:31:44 PDT

    Dear Listers
    I just had to share my good news with you. My school got a new, very
    expensive laminator machine. I've already used it and it's great. I love the
    cutting mechanism in the back. But the good news is that they gave me the old
    one. It's in the art room now and I used it today for the first time. I
    can't believe I have my own personal laminating machine. (I know, it's the
    school's but still...)
    Sky

    ---