another shooting

From: gregjuli
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:24:34 PDT

    I heard on the news tonight that a 13 yr. old shot his teacher because he was
    removed from class for causing disruptions. He was sent home. but returned with a
    gun and shot his 35 yr. old ESL teacher. This occured in Florida.
    When will this all stop!
    I hope when we go to vote our next president we seriously consider his stand on
    violence and guns!
    MaryB

    ---